Got a new want to do, Mer-Creatures? (NSFW)

Come here to look for someone to RP with or join a group RP.
SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Got a new want to do, Mer-Creatures? (NSFW)

Post by SalyaDarken »

Hello there. I'm called Salya... well it's my pen-name. but whatever. I got something that I really want to rp.
Things to know first:
-PM only or DM on Discord: SalyaDarken (I'm not always on the forums.)
-I will only play my oc.
-I'm a night person, so I am mostly online in the night to mid afternoon hours. I get up at 10ish at night and go to bed about 1-2 in the afternoon.

Pairing: Mer!Moon and Sun x OC.
Eclipse is extra.
Yea it's FNAF but more original since I only want to use the 3 characters.

So if you are interested, here is what more I want to do:
- safe yet a bit pervy touches. (I think of mostly Sun playing with her boobs.) Not full sexual yet.
- soft gore scenes. (only talking about or remembering.)
- 'human' sex with 'fish' like sexual scenes. (I don't know if I want mermaid sexual parts...since I don't know how they mate... so yea..) Sexual scenes will mostly be touching and licking. (boys will have able to turn human thanks to the witch.)
-more story and character grew*
-a bit more interesting drama bits.
- f-list. It's for this RP only.

Plot:
WIP but my partner is free to help with it. (rewriting it but know that there will be no underage kids in the rp. So whenever the sexual scenes happen, no one will see it.

Characters:
My oc, Rosita.
Sun - He is the friendly and hyper one, but at first he is scared and shy. This boy doesn't want to get hurt.(can be charged or added to.)
Moon - He is mild aggressive and easily annoyed. He can by shy and gentle, but rarely. He is overprotective of Sun.(can be charged or added to.)
Eclipse- He is bipolar. Can be really aggressive then really kind and feel bad for being mean. (can be charged or added to.)
And maybe more both Fnaf or original.

Okay now the part that may be a bit weird for most people. What I like or into... Which may turn away a lot... I like pairing my ocs up with more then one guy. Which you might have noticed that with the pairing. But there is more. I would also like to have Rosita deal with Eclipse as well as the 'twins'. Which I already plan to have her deal with a mer-boy who likes to bite her, so why not pair her with Eclipse as well. lol

This is what I planned out so far. (Things can and most likely change)
Rosita is a witch and loves turning herself into a mermaid to swim in the ocean. Well, she moved away from her home island for college then started working at a small aquarium as a care taker. She was signed to a merman that would attack everyone but her. Well this male began to bite her. So soft gore. But she doesn't fight him. Why, she is a push over girl that care for sea creatures a bit more then herself. anyways, this male isn't Moon nor Eclipse. Just original.

So yea, She get called to another yet way bigger aquarium to help with the new mer-creatures aka the twins. so she has to deal with going to two different places for work and she rarely gets to sleep. (she naps in her car between shifts.) After a few weeks, the mean merman would start leaving more but not scaring aka bit more gore, when he learns of her other job.

Long story short, she gets a scar form his teeth on her right hip. which she hides with magic but has to take pain pills since her magic couldn't fully heal everything. And she fears being bit. So she would flinch a lot from pain or if she feels teeth against her skin. Which I oddly think Moon and Eclipse would play with that fear. More Eclipse then Moon but whatever.

So yea, I'm mean to my ocs but I thought it would add to the girl.

So, if you are interested, hit me up. Also original characters are welcome as side characters.
Image Image Image

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting”