Darkness Realm

One thread pre member
SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

By Me: [no stealing]
"I can't choose between Dark or Light. So I'll just stay with Twilight. It's safer here anyways."
"Lost in darkness. Send someone if you really need me. If not, then leave me alone."
"Finally. The Dark angel and Light angel stopped fighting over who was cuter out of Sora or Roxas."
"I'm not his copy nor shadow. I'm his son yet I hate him." -My rpc, Rex
"Love isn't something to fight about. If he really loves you, he would just let you be you."
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

others:
i want to sparkle and shine !♥️
I wasn't born a princess, but if the crown fits...
good girls are just bad girls who don't get caught...
often imitated - but never duplicated !
& i'm the kind of girl; who will burst out laughing because of something that happened the day b.e.f.o.r.e.
all she really wants is someone who will sit with her under the stars & not want anything more but to look into her eyes & say you're the only one i've been waiting for
Love being a girl - You get all the greatest stuff in the world !
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath and just dance
when your married and have kids & your little girl asks who your first true love was... i hope you say my name
i'm the kind of girl who no matter how hurt i feel i still smile like nothing's wrong
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful.
You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true.
There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.
You're free to do whatever you want to do, but you're not free with the consequences of what you do.
Sometimes you have to go through a bunch of storm to find your rainbow.
Here's to the future! The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in, dream out loud, at high volume.
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

My time has come, and so I'm gone. To a better place, far beyond. I love you all as you can see. But it's better now, because I'm free.
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.
When I was younger crying always seemed to be the answer. Now that I'm older crying seems to be the only option.
I'm just learning how to smile, and that's not easy to do.
Just when I thought my life was coming together, I realized it was just starting to fall apart.
You look at me and think, 'she's so happy' but there's so much behind this little smile that you will never know.
It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say "what's the matter with her?" I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away.
When your sure you've had enough of this life... don't let yourself go... because everybody cries... everybody hurts sometimes... sometimes everything is wrong.
I don't know what I want in life. I don't know what I want right now. All I know is that I'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day, there won't be any of me left.
I'm tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I've been smiling, but inside I'm dying.
Stop the world I wanna get off.
If you can't solve it, it isn't a problem - it's reality. And sometimes reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. But once it hits you in the face you'll never forget it.
It will always be there in your memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it. It's hard to answer the question "what's wrong" when nothing's right.
I don't necessarily want to be happy; I just want to stop feeling miserable.
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

Anime and manga That I Know

#
.Hack//Sign
.Hack//Roots
1/2 Prince
16 Life

A
Akira
Ah! My Goddess
Air
Absolute Boyfriend
Adarshan no Hanayome
Angel Voice
ARISA
Asa mo, Hiru mo, Yoru mo

B
Beyblade
Beyblade MF
Bleach
Basilisk
Black Blood Brothers
Black Butler
Black Cat
Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040
Bloody Kiss
Biyaku Cafe
Barajou no Kiss
Blue

C
Cowboy Bebop
Chrono Crusade

D
Devil May Cry
Digimon
Dengeki Daisy
Divine Melody

E
Escaflowne

F
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Fruits Basket
Fushigi Yuugi
Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden
Five

G
Gunslinger Girl

H
Hell Girl
Heart no Diamond
Hoshi wa Utau
Heroic Age

I
Innocent Venus
IS: Infinite Stratos
Inuyasha
Itazura na Kiss

J
Jing King of Bandits

K
Kiddy Grade
Kaleido Star
Koi, Hirari
Kimi wa Boku no Toriko Nare
Kannazuki No Miko

L

M
Midnight Children
Maria+Holic

N
Naruto
Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan

O

P
Perfect Blue
Princess Bride Story

Q

R
Ronin Warriors

S
Sailor Moon
Speak Through Colors
Switch Girl!!
Seikon no Qwaser
Saint Dragon Girl Miracle
Saint Seiya
Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas
Saint Seiya - Next Dimension
Saint Seiya - Episode G
Sazanami Cherry
Shitsurakuen

T
Tonari no Inuyama-kun
Tokyo Kareshi
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Tokyo Innocent

U
Usotsuki Lily

V
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
V.B. Rose

W
Witchblade
Waruiko Demo Ii?
Watashi no + Okusuri
Watashi ni XX Shinasai!
W Juliet
Wait! Wolf

X
X the movie

Y
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yume Chu
Yoroshiku Master
Yowaito Nikki

Z
Zoku Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou
Zoids
Zettai Kakusei Tenshi Mistress Fortune
Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen
Zombie-Loan

Will update later...
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

MY AU of Five Nights of Freddys.

Kids:
Moira - Witch and Micheal's Princess
Micheal - Pirate fanboy. It's unsure how he felt about his princess.
Ben - Sweetheart and bonny lover
Fred - Ben's close friend and bear lover
Kat - Moira's only female friend.
??? - too shy play but he lived by Moira. (doesn't have a name yet)

Note: Moira is my oc and her magic is really weird. All Animatronics turn humanoid at night! but only around her. And Mangle is a male. Chica and Toy Chica are the only females as far as animatronics go.

Fredbear’s Family Diner 1970-1977

Purple guy was close with the owner’s of the family Diner, and that is where he made his first kill; the Marionette/Puppet. The Marionette was a toy that one of the Family members had as a kid and when they started the diner they used it to entertain the kids, when they sold the company they gave it away as well.

-Credit for the first place info that all for dates: post is MIA-

Fazbear’s Diner 1978-1982

Purple guy started working here just as Spring Bonnie and Spring Freddy started up here. They were as popular so they shut down and opened the pizzeria.

Fazbear’s Pizza 1983 (FNAF 4 isn't really part of this AU but whatever)

Spring Bonnie and Spring Freddy do their thing here but they get new friends: Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunnie, Chica the chicken, and Foxy the pirate.
Moria's Mother started working here, as her daughter and group of friends started hanging around the place. Sadly they weren't around when Golden Freddy/Spring Freddy bit a kid.
A week before they shut down, 5 kids went missing as Moira got Nightmare 'pets'.
-A bit more info about this time, the nightmares are not fully evil as Moira's magic made them. It's unsure of the reason yet only Nightmare Foxy is allowed in her room. lol Also before they shut down, Moira's mother disappeared, leaving the young girl with plushies and a busy father-

Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria 1987 (fnaf 2)

Bite of 87 happens and well... Moira is the reason. She starts working the week before Jeremy did. She befriended Mangle and her working there started making Foxy act up. Bonnie(without an arm and face) would help her with the puppet's music box, somehow as Mangle, or the Toys would talk with her. Sadly Foxy NEVER went into the office.
When she went to day shift, that's when all when down hill. but yet, she didn't see anything. How? Well Bonnie got her on her break and pulled her into the Parts/Service where the broken Freddy and Chica were. Freddy covered her ears as Chica somehow cover her eyes. It wasn't until after nightfall and Mangle left her go(somehow that toys got into the room and mangle... yea.. AU! remember this is an AU!), when they told her what happened.
Foxy bit a kid! Yet Moira's magic made it appear that Mangle did it. Yet Foxy had the blood. Weird huh?

Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza 1993 (fnaf 1)

Mike is killed or moved to day shift as Moira starts night shift. The animatronics still didn't kill her as the spirits oddly wouldn't. Yet if anyone else worked night shift, they would kill them. Sadly No one questioned things when day shift would find Moira sleep in Pirate Cove near the most Deadliest animatronic of the group.

---FNAF3 doesn't happen in this AU. Springtrap fangirls don't whine yet. You still get him in this AU.

Moira bought out the Pizzeria and buys all of the animatronics. Secretly years before she bought the toys and hid them at her moms old house which her father owns and yet is never home as Moira lived with plushies... until...

Well she even bought the building and updated it by adding all of the rooms from FNAF 2 into the FNAF 1's building. She even updated Springtrap's room and ended up waking him up. more on him in a bit. She added a huge basement for her to official live in since she didn't trust kids to not get in at night. -_- Plus her apartment was getting to small thanks to the Nightmares which moved to the basement with her yet stayed as plushies since they didn't get along with the originals.

Now about Springtrap, he has a strip-personality problem and both sides don't really like Moira. Purple guy's soul is scared of her as Springtrap... it's unsure. He just keeps away from her.

Oh I didn't know where to really put this, but the animatronics know a secret that they will not never tell Moira. Her mother used her self to tested something out. Since she too was a witch like her daughter yet had the power to see the future which she limited herself to only see Moira's future. Anyways, she had Golden Freddy use her body and put her into a suit to see if her magic would take to it. Sadly it didn't and ended up killing her. What made her do that test was the fact, she saw her only daughter falling in love with an animatronic who had the soul of her daughter's crush. (aka Foxy)

Pairing:
Moria x Foxy yet she can be paired up with Mangle and Nightmare Foxy.
Others are free for shipping. xD
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

Neon Green: #6FFF00
Neon Pink: #FF00FF
Neon Yellow: #FFFF00
Neon Blue: #4D4DFF
Neon Red: #FE0001
Neon Orange: #FF4105
Neon Purple: #993CF3

-----
Tan - #D2B48C
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

Books I read:
- All House of Night Books. (need the Novels)
- Twilight book 1-3... Some of 4.
- Harry Potter Book 1-4, working on 5 T_T
- A Darker Dream - reading now. 08.11.2018
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

Gundam Wing One-shots idea
One-shots that I got an idea for after looking at Gundam wing yaoi.

Just one kiss - Heero
Just one Hug - Quatre
Just one Moment - Trowa
Just one Night - Duo

Sadly, you might call Serena a whore or so but the only sexual part will be with the Duo one. If I remember right, each one-shot was going to show the readers how Serena acts around each pilot. I don't like Wufei and he doesn't get along with Serena. So Amia might do the 'Just one' theme with her oc and Wufei.

for a hint:
Serena has dated each piloted, other then Wufei, before official getting with Duo. Trowa was her first love when he was No Name on L3. Heero had a thing with her after she lost her gundam's key and he found it. Quatre was her first kiss and she just like kissing the blond pilot. xD Duo was well... She finds him interesting in anyways.

These one-shots, again if I remember right, take place after the OVA. Serena doesn't do the disappearing thingy anymore.

If I'm wrong about the pairings... oh well. I don't really have ocs for Quatre nor Trowa since I pair Serena up with any of the 4. So nah.
Image Image Image

SalyaDarken

Site Admin

Darkness Realm

Post by SalyaDarken »

Transformers Ideas

A part for a Soundwave fanfic:
She glared as she crossed her arms. She needed to go to the mall yet her car didn't want to go anywhere. "Soundwave, if you don't start up, I will so... go use Dad's car." She growled lightly. When she didn't get any reply other then two metal tentacles in her face, she let out another growl. "I don't care what you say, I have a date and I need to get there." She told the car only to get nothing. It was starting to make her wish for a normal car.
(Soundwave in this AU, is a bit like Prime's Soundwave is, yet he is still a silver car. XD)

A part for a Bumblebee fanfic:
She sighed lightly as she leaned back against the seat. "And you are doing this again, why?" She asked, glaring lightly at the radio. "And don't tell me that I'm not allowed to leave the house again?"
The radio changed around as Bee tried to find the right words to say. He didn't want to her to leave. Not to meet some unknown guy.
She sighed lightly again as she noticed that he can't say anything. "Bee, I'm just meeting with my brother. So if you don't start up and take me there or let me drive, I will trade you in for a normal car."
On that note, Bee started and took her to the car shop that her brother owned.

~~~~
About each part.
Soundwave is well... annoyed. The girl wants to go to the mall for a date yet by this time, he has feels for her. She doesn't know of his human form yet so, she doesn't get why her favorite silver car is being well... an a$$.

As for Bee's part. That oc, Faye has to meet up with her brother at his shop to meet his girl. Bee doesn't know yet since last time, she was meeting up with her last boyfriend who wasn't a good boyfriend. Like Soundwave, bee hasn't showed the girl his human form and he's unsure about it.

About the girls. They are cousins. Soundwave's girl is named Crystal as Bee's girl is name Faye. Crystal's family is well rich and she has a thing for silver things. As Faye's side of the family isn't as rich as her cousin but still. She has a thing for working on cars. Both girls are best friends and will talk to each other about their cars, yet they will NEVER let the cars meet. lol The cars do spy on them if there isn't any battles. xD

And yes, both girls don't care about sides. They do care if their cars show up with markings. XD Good thing Faye's big brother's shop does paint jobs as well as sell cars. lol It's the same shop that another fanfics might use. A Knockout fanfics. lol
Image Image Image

Return to “Journals”