Post by SalyaDarken »

Chapters: 1
Pairing: none.
Stats: done?
Rating: PG-13 or G...
Disclaimer: both ocs belong to Salya.

----
~~One-shot unless someone wants me to add more to it. XD~~

The young goddess sighed as she sat in her room. It was in the middle of the day and no one was around. Her knights were out as the monks, priests and priestesses were checking other things out. She didn't really want to be alone in the huge shine that she spent many, many years as well as lives in. Something about the old floors and walls scared her.

“Why must they not listen?” She asked her self as she stood up. Her long white robes fall onto the woolen floor under her bare feet. Her long black hair was lose around her, locks fell over her shoulders as her short bangs hang into her red eyes. She slowly walked over to her bed room door and opened it. She walked over to the huge door that went outside but as her hand softly touched the handle, it opened.

On the outside of the door, the one that opened it, stood a young looking vampire known as Kain. His black hair was a bit messy as his lips held a small smirk. His purpleish red eyes looked at the young goddess as she stared at him, wondering what he wanted this time.

“Were you going for a walk, My Sinya?” Kain asked, with a smirk as he bowed a bit to the goddess.

Sinya thought a bit then nodded a bit. “Yes, Kain. I wanted to walk around even though I don't like to... alone.” She told him with a soft sigh.

The male vampire thought a bit. “Hmm, would you like me to walk with you?”

The goddess thought a bit then nodded. “Yes, I would really like that.” She replied. She walked to the right side of the door and slid on a pair of shoes. She didn't really like her bare feet to get dirty. She then walked back to the door and smiled lightly at him.

His smirk turned into a soft smiled as he softly grabbed her hand. He loved her soft skin but never would say that. Well not to her... her knights... lets not get into that. He moved back a bit to let her step out of her small building. “So where are we walking to?” He asked as she turned and closed the doors.

She thought a bit as the doors closed. “I'm not sure. I just would like to walk since I been in this building since morning.”

He nodded a bit as he looked around. “By the way, where are your holy knights? I didn't see anyone as I walked through the main building.”

She let out a soft sigh as she turned to him. “The knights were out to check the near by lands... everyone else went to a near by town.” She told him. Truth was she really didn't know. No one told her anything that they told would make her worry.

“Hmm...” Kain looked at her as she looked down. He didn't like his goddess being sad even if she didn't show it. “How about I stay with you until I hear someone show up?”

She blinked a bit and looked up at him. “You will stay with me?” She asked, happily.

He smirked a bit. “To make you smile, I'll do anything.”

Sinya flinched a bit. His flirting side was out and she didn't know why but it annoyed her. Did he do something to one of her past lives? She didn't know. In fact, she couldn't remember any of her past lives. She shook her head a bit. “Can we just walk around... the main building?”

Kain blinked a bit. 'The main building? Isn't she scared of being in there?' He thought as he looked at her. Seeing that she was waiting on an answer, he nodded. “Sure. I'll walk with you anywhere.”
Image Image Image

Return to “Original writings”